Saturday, February 13, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Monochromatic Pink & Red

It's time for a monochromatic pink & red challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges!  Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, make a pink and red card.  
I recently got this Rose Wonder stamp set with matching Rose Garden Thinlits bundle and I love it!  This card is so simple, let me tell how easy it was.  I stamped the rose using Tuxedo Black  Memento onto Perfectly Artistic DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Place the matching die over the stamped image and emboss NOT die cut.  By using the embossing sandwich in your Big Shot, it will emboss around the image and crack the paper in certain spots giving a shaby chic look.  Then I used Rose Red and Mint Macaroon Classic Ink and an aquapainter to add a bit of color to the petals and the leaves.  For a bit of glimmer, I used the Clear Wink of Stella on the petals - it's a shame it doesn't show in the photo.  That it - so easy!
What about the sentiment you say?  It's included in the same stamp set and the stylish framelit easily cuts it out.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment