Monday, September 14, 2015

Karen Burniston Desinger Challenge - Celebrate

It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge.  The team was challenged to "Celebrate" any theme and incorporate Frame Edges too.
No doubt in my mind when I saw this challenge was to make a birthday card for my son who's turning 9 this month.  Yes he saw the card as I was making it & asked "Is this for me?" so they'll be no surprises when he opens his card this year.

I used Accordion Fancy Label and Star Francy Frame Edges to create a tri-panel accordion.  You know I love a good pun, so Buster the Dog is "Pawsing to Say"......
I wanted to make the card full of fun pets and very colorful!  I used the "th" from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Happy Birthday die as it was the perfect size for the number 9.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and stop back tomorrow for a 4-page Accordion.


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: