Monday, June 22, 2015

Accordion Circle Cars

My son was invited to a birthday party and I needed a quick card - yep I made a Pop It Ups!  I had these Cars themed cut outs in my stash and I thought they would make a cute, quick card for a 5 year old boy.  So I started die cutting 3 panels - two Accordion Circle and one Accordion Fancy Label.  For the edges, I used Star Fancy Frame Edges.
For the center panel frame, I die cut another Accordion Fancy Label from patterned paper, cut out the frame portion then used the companion star dies from Happy Birthday Pop Up to die cut some stars all around.  The Happy Birthday script sentiment is also from the same set.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment