Saturday, April 11, 2015

Karen Burniston Sneak Peak!!

Sneak Peak Pop It Ups and Crazy 4 Challenges "Pets"!!!  I'd like to introduce Virgil the Pig, Brownie the Cow and Cheepers the Chicken.  


For the inside of my card, I used the new Barn Pop Stand.  The Barn Pop Stand comes with lots of decorator dies to customize your barn.  The cool thing is the door actually move!!!  Yes they slide back and forth - Karen is brilliant!  Did you notice the stamp?  Yes Karen has a stamp set too!
I used the door dies to die cut a hole for the door so I could animate the hay stack.  There's a single Pop Stand die that fits perfectly for this or anything else you want to animate......hint hint hint.....visit my blog again soon to see what I'm talking about.



Happy Crafting,
Raquel 

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
All dies are from Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Dies: Barn Pop Stand 1021, Brownie the Cow 1022, Virgil the Pig 1024, Cheepers the Chicken 1023, Hay There Pop Stand 1025




2 comments: