Monday, January 13, 2014

Double Circle Card Thinlit


I cased this double Circle Card Thinlits from Glenda Calkins.  It's very fun, and it's a bit larger so I even made an envelope with my Envelope Punch Board.  To cut this card you simply cut your cardstock to 5 7/16 x 9 3/4 & cut the partial circles on both ends of your cardstock.  I used some of the dies in the set to decorate the rest of the card.  See those little chevrons?  They come in the set too &  I thought it would be cute using those to tell the recipient to open both sides.  To color the image & the sentiments, I used Stampin Write Markers directly to the stamp.

I die cut some balloons, attached white twine & adhered with Dimensionals.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies: Birthday Cake single stamp, Positively Chevron, Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Season of Style DSP

Tools: Envelope Punch Board

4 comments:

  1. That is SO clever! Fabulous!! I need to have a go, with my new Framelits Flip-its!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love love love ... and I agree with Helen .. this needs to go on my to do list soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card ... I've never seen this die before!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to join in with everyone else and give this card a try!

    ReplyDelete