Monday, November 4, 2013

Tag It Pop N Cut


For my birthday, my neighbor got me a present (stamp set - what a shocker) that was wrapped in this fun holographic paper & I thought it would be fun to use it in a card.  I used Tag It & the matching Framelits for the main image.  Karen Burniston's Banners & Borders on the top and on the banners I used the Sassy Label embossing folder to get that lovely pattern.  To color the image I used Stampin Write Markers directly on the stamp, huff & then stamp onto white card stock.

How fun right?  I had to use my present right away & get stamping.  I cut a spiral in the 3-D Multi Tier just as Karen Burniston describes on her blog, then glued the balloons to the spirals.  Note to self: use a smaller hole like a paper piercer as Karen used.  I also used the Flagpole & Banner Sizzlit to make the candles.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the way the sparkly paper looks and the balloons on the spiral.

    ReplyDelete