Monday, October 7, 2013

Pop N Cut Snippets

Here's another card I made using Karen Burniston's new Snippets Collection.  Sit back & relax while I tell you all the wonderful products I've used.......Berry Swirls & Trellis #2 embossing folders, Labels & Stitched Frames and Circle Labels Stitched Framelits, Gift Card Holder, Multi-Tier 3-D Pop N Cut insert.  The butterflies are from Stampin Up's Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  I used a circle die to cut out the center of the Label & used the circle stitching die from the Stitched Circle & Label Framelits - I know it's hard to see it.

On the inside I've used retired DSP, Flagpole & Banner Sizzlit and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit again.  I die cut the center out of the pop up & put acetate in the middle & glued the butterfly to it.  All of my butterflies had to have glitter & rhinestones of course LOL.
This card was sent to a very special gal (Karen I hope you got this in the mail by now).....thanks again for all your wonderful Snippets.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment